Telangana State Council of Higher Education (Tsche) will soon launch Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common entrance test (EAMCET) second phase for the allocation of seats on its official website www.tseamcet.nic.in. All Andhra Pradesh candidates participating in the second stage web counseling TS EAMCET can now download for the allocation of university assigned.
How To Download TS EAMCET Engineering Seat Allotment Order 2015:
- Open https://tseamcet.nic.in/ (Only in Internet Explorer)
2. Candidate Login Enter ID,Hall TicketNumber, Password , and Date of Birth
3. Download Allotment Order and Challan Form for Fees
4. Pay the Fees any Indian / Andhra Bank Any Branches.
5. Report the Engineering College with Challan Form and allotment order
6. Last Date Submit allotment order
7. Failure to report by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat. Expected date of Commencement of class work is to be announced.
After successfully downloading the seat allocation TS EAMCET Engineering 2,015 candidates can report to Engineering assigned to the university and the candidates have to pay fees if any, of any branch of Andhra Bank / Bank of India and handle receipt and order allocation to join.