CBSE UGC NET December 2015 Online Application Form
The Central Board of Secondary Education announces the celebration of the National Eligibility Test (NET) on December 27, 2015 (Sunday) to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for eligibility for one or Secondary Teacher Research Scholarship Wizard and Assistant Professor Eligibility for both India universities and colleges.
Organisation Name: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Name Of The Exam: UGC National Eligibility Test (NET)
Eligibility: Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in master’s degree or equivalent examination from any recognized universities/institution.
How To Apply:
- Candidate seeking admission to the Test (UGC-NET, December 2015) must apply online only on the CBSE website: www.cbsenet.nic.in
- Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the scanned images as below:-
Passport size photograph in JPG format of minimum 4kb to 40 kb. The dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
Signature in JPG format of minimum 4kb to 30 kb. The dimension of the signature should be 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height).
- After filling all the details for applying online for NET the candidates have to select the option of payment of examination fee either by credit/debit card or through e-challan generated during the online filling of the application form indicating your details therein and follow the process
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card along with their printout of online admission card on the day of examination.
- Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available on CBSE website www.cbsenet.nic.in Please note that Fee submitted through any other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejected.
- In other to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. CBSE will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days.
Online applications starts from: 1.10.2015
Last date for submission of online applications: 1.11.2015
Last date of submission of fee through online generated bank challan: 2.11.2015
UGC NET Dec Exam: 27.12.2015
Official Webpage: www.cbsenet.nic.in
Incoming search terms:
- ugc net application form december2015 (1)