The candidates who have appeared and secured ranks in Telangana EAMCET-2015 are directed to attend counseling for admission to MBBS / BDS courses for the academic year 2015-16 in the medical and dental colleges in Telangana including schools statewide in the State of Telangana members Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences in any of the following counseling centers as per the schedule below. Candidates do not have to submit any application form for admission to MBBS / BDS Courses as per G.O.Ms.No.140 & 141, HM & FW (E1) Dept., and Dt.04-07-2009.
Eligibility: The candidate should have qualified in EAMCET-2015
- OC candidates should secure not less than 50% marks (80 marks)in Telangana EAMCET -2015
- BC/SC/ST candidates should secure not less than 40% marks (64 marks)in Telangana EAMCET -2015
- OC PH candidates should secure not less than 45% marks (72 marks)in Telangana EAMCET -2015
Counseling Schedule Phase – I
The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and two sets of attested Xerox copies at the time of counseling.
(1) Hall Ticket of Telangana EAMCET -2015
(2) Rank card of Telangana EAMCET -2015
(3) S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
(4) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination
(5) Transfer certificate
(6) Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
(7) Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
(8) Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
(9) Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed (a) Income Certificate of Parent issued by M.R.O / Tahsildar on or after 01.01.2015 (b) Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service.
(10) The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
As per G.O.Ms.No.41, HM & FW., (C1) Department dt. 20.05.2015 of Principal Secretary to Government of Telangana (To be paid at the counseling center on the day of selection itself).
Candidates are advised to read the rules for admission to MBBS / BDS courses for the academic year 2015-16, which is available on the website of the University.
Download NTRUHS MBBS/BDS Counselling Dates & Notification 2015