All candidates, who have exercised the web options OUECT-2015, you are informed that the first phase of the verification of certificates of candidates, which are tentatively assigned for admission to the various courses of PG in different schools for the academic year 2015-16 through web-based allocation process, will take place from 07/31/2015. The days and times subject wise sages verification certificates and related instructions are available on the website. We advise candidates to read the instructions carefully and assist the process of verification certificates with all the certificates and the required fee.
NOTE: Candidates should note that checks certificate is only for candidates admitted provisionally allocated through the allocation process based on the web.
Candidates called for certificate verification / counseling for admission must bring the following original certificates along with two sets of Xerox copies.
- Rank Card and Hall Ticket of OUCET – 2015.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) of the institution where the candidate has studied or last admission test if the candidate is following a course during the academic year, ie 2015-16. These candidates must submit the original transfer certificate (TC) within one week from the date of admission, failing which admission is considered to be cancelled.
- Degree certificate and memorandum of qualifying examination marks. The candidate must demonstrate that he / she has passed the qualifying examination with the requirement per cent of the marks, without which no admissible his / her admission.
- Secondary school or 10th std. certificate.
- Proof of Local / Non-Local status of the candidate as per the rules in force.
- Community / Cast Certificate, if applicable.
- Latest income Certificate issued by Tahsidar of Telangana State on or after 01.01.2015, if applicable.
- Corresponding original certificates relating to candidates called for admission against NCC / NSS / Sports, Children Armed Personnel (CAP), Physically Handicapped (PH), Laboratory Assistant Teacher and share of seats. These certificates will be verified by the authorities of the departments concerned, whose decision thereon is final.
Along with the above certificates, the candidate must bring one of the following original identity cards of him/her along with two xerox copies.
- Aadhar Card
- Indian Passport
- Pan Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Indian Driving Licence No display above, will not be eligible for admission of the candidate. If the candidate tries to establish his / her identification by wrong means, he / she will be responsible for the action under criminal law. Thumbprint of the candidate will be taken at the time of admission.
Download OUCET 1st Phase Certificate Verification Dates 2015
Incoming search terms:
- ou cet 2015 allotment certificate verification (1)
- oucet 2015 certificate varification please (1)
- oucet2015 first face subject wise certificate verification dates (1)