Telangana Ed.CET 2nd & Final Phase Web Counselling Dates 2015
Osmania University & On Behalf Of TSCHE Telangana has released Education Common Entrance Test-2015 (TSEd.CET-2015) Second & Final Phase web counselling notification on its official webpage www.tsedcet.tsche.ac.in.
The qualified candidates of TS EdCET-2015 Examination who have participated can exercise the web options if required and who have not participated are informed to attend the certificate verification for exercising web options for admission into two years B.Ed. course for the academic year 2015-16 on the dates mentioned against their state-wide rank and methodology, in any one of the Helpline Centers (HLCs) with all original certificates as detailed below.
|S.No||District||Name of the Help Line Center|
|1||Hyderabad||A.V College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Gagan Mahal, Hyderabad|
|2||Nizamabad||Giriraj Government College, Nizamabad.|
|3||Warangal||Directorate of Admissions, Kakatiya University Campus, Vidyaranyapuri, Warangal|
Certificates to be produced by all candidates:
- TS EdCET-2015 Rank Card
- TS EdCET-2015 Hall Ticket
- Degree certificate of qualifying exam and memorandum of marks
- Intermediate Memo-cum pass certificate or its equivalent
- SSC or its equivalent marks memo
- Study certificates from 9th class to graduation
- Residence certificate (in case where the candidate had private study without any institutionalized education)
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates excluding the period of employment outside the state. This certificate should be obtained from the Tahsildar.
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Income certificate issued after 01.01.2015
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority (in case of SC/ST/BC).
- Xerox Copies of two sets of the original certificates
- Processing Fee to be paid at the time of certificate verification (non refundable) for SC/ST candidates Rs. 250/- and for others Rs. 500/-
2. The Tuition Fee for Government/University/Aided/ Private Unaided Colleges varies from Rs. 2,700/- to Rs. 20,200/-.
3. Tuition fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota College wise will be notified on the website (http://tsedcet.tsche.ac.in/) well before the commencement of counseling (option entry). Tuition Fee and Special Fee as fixed by the Government shall be paid per annum.
4. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
Schedule For Certificate Verification And Web Options For TS Edcet-2015
Venue: Any One Of The Help Line Centers (HLCs)
Check Official Webpage: http://tsedcet.tsche.ac.in/
Incoming search terms:
- tsed-cet2nd counselling dates (1)