After downloading the order of allocation of seats Telangana TS / TG EAMCET Engineering successfully 2,015 candidates can report to Engineering assigned to the university and the candidates have to pay fees if any, of any branch of Andhra Bank / Bank India and handle the receipt and order allocation Join.
The candidate should have qualified in EAMCET-2015
- OC candidates should secure not less than 50% marks (80 marks)in Telangana EAMCET -2015
- BC/SC/ST candidates should secure not less than 40% marks (64 marks)in Telangana EAMCET -2015
- OC PH candidates should secure not less than 45% marks (72 marks)in Telangana EAMCET -2015
Counseling Centers: It is advisable to eligible to attend counseling in any of the following advice centers of their choice candidates.
|Hyderabad||.JNTUH Counseling Centre, Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
|Hyderabad||PGRR Distance Education Counseling Centre, OU Campus, Hyderabad|
|Warangal||Kakatiya University Counseling Centre, Warangal|
|Vijayawada||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.|
Counseling Schedule Phase – I
Fee Details: As per G.O.Ms.No.41, HM & FW., (C1) Department dt. 20.05.2015 of Principal Secretary to Government of Telangana.(To be paid at the counseling center on the day of selection itself)
Certificates to be produced at the time of counseling: The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and two sets of attested Xerox copies.
(1) Hall Ticket of Telangana EAMCET -2015
(2) Rank card of Telangana EAMCET -2015
(3) S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
(4) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination
(5) Transfer certificate
(6) Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
(7) Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
(8) Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
(9) Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed (a) Income Certificate of Parent issued by M.R.O / Tahsildar on or after 01.01.2015 (b) Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service.
(10) The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.