Telangana BiPC candidates who had qualified in 2015 EAMCET entrance examination to be attended verification certificates help centers assigned line (HLC). And bring the following documents for verification of the certificate. Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada will conduct medical advice in four HLC Telangana. Two online help centers in Hyderabad, one in Warangal and another one in Vijawada. According to Medical Council of India (MCI) rules, medical admissions in all phases must be completed by August 30.
TS EAMCET 2015 Medical Web Counseling Dates from 29th July, 2015.
Total 2950 MBBS seats in Telangana in the government and private medical colleges. 850 seats available in the public schools and 1,800 seats are available at private universities. 50% of the seats means 900 seats will be offered to the organizing fee. TS and AP, private schools fill the remaining 50 percent of the seats in medical and dental colleges on their own. Of these, 35 per cent of the seats will be filled under quota management and 15 percent, when the quota of NRI. Private universities have conducted its own review of income to cover these positions.
Before going to certificate verification they should carry the following documents: All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of below documents:
- TSEAMCET Rank Card &Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate Memo- cum-Pass Certificate.
- C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- VI to Inter Study Certificate.
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education).
- Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2015.
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/MinorityCertificate if applicable.
Click Here For Official Website
Incoming search terms:
- Latest news on tseamcet medical counselling (1)
- ts dr ntr university emcet ciuncling notification (1)