Telangana State Council of Higher Education (Tsche) has launched the first phase of seat assignment order / results on 2 September 2015. Students who are qualified in the ICET exam can only appear during web counseling. Students disqualified have no chance to appear for counseling.
Hereby we inform that the exercise of Telangana ICET second phase of Internet options for all qualified candidates ICET-2015 (in courses in which the options are exercised during the first phase) will begin soon. The web options given during the first phase are no longer valid and placed automatically canceled. Therefore, all candidates wishing to participate in the second phase must exercise their new options. Candidates were assigned an admission in the first phase can also exercise the options if they wish to slide the admission from one university to another university.
Certificates to be Produced By All Candidates:
- TS-ICET Rank card andHall Ticket
- Memorandum of Marks,
- Provisional Degree Certificate,
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent),
- Study Certificates
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
- In case of non-local candidates residential certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana from Tahsildar.
- Integrated Community Certificate, Aadhar Card and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2015.
Check TS ICET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates 2015
Incoming search terms:
- ts icet 2nd councling date (1)
- ts icet 2nd phace details (1)
- ts icet 2nd phase counseling date (1)