Higher Education Council (Tsche) Osmania University (OU) State of Telangana soon release notification 2015 second phase of counseling on its official website www.tspgecet.tsche.ac.in. Students who are qualified in the PGECET TS exam can only appear during web counseling. Students disqualified have no chance to appear for counseling.
Hereby we inform that the exercise of Telangana PGECET second phase of Internet options for all qualified candidates TS-2015 PGECET (in courses in which the options are exercised during the first phase) will begin soon. The web options given during the first phase are no longer valid and placed automatically canceled. Therefore, all candidates wishing to participate in the second phase must exercise their new options. Candidates were assigned an admission in the first phase can also exercise the options if they wish to slide the admission from one university to another university.
Certificates to be produced By All Candidates:
- TS-PGECET Rank card andHall Ticket
- Memorandum of Marks,
- Provisional Degree Certificate,
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent),
- Study Certificates
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
- In case of non-local candidates residential certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana from Tahsildar.
- Integrated Community Certificate, Aadhar Card and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2015.