Telangana State Council of Higher Education (Tsche) and JNTU Hyderabad EAMCET soon launch second phase of counseling dates 2015 notice on its official website www.tseamcetb.nic.in. Qualified candidates TSEAMCET-2015 (BiPC Stream) for admission to Bio-Technology, Pharmacy B and D Pharma Courses are informed that the certificate verification and entry Option start from third week of September, 2015. All other details will be available in www.tseamcetb.nic.in.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES:
- TSEAMCET Rank card andHall Ticket
- Memorandum of Marks of qualifying examination (Intermediate or its equivalent)
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent)
- Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate or its equivalent.
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Intermediate or its equivalent,in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
- In case of non-local candidates residential certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana from Tahsildar.
- Integrated Community Certificate, Aadhar Card and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2015