GATE qualified and eligible candidates in 2014 and 2015, GPAT and PGECET 2015 qualified and eligible candidates are reported to attend PGEC TS / TS PGECET Web Counseling for admission in ME / M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Pharmacy/Pharm . D (PB) courses for the academic year 2015-2016 as per the schedule below in any of the centers Help Line.
List of helpline centers:
- JNT University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
- University College of Science, Saifabad
- University PG College, Secunderabad.
- AV College of Arts, Science & Commerce Gaganmahal, Hyderabad
- Kakatiya University, Warangal
COUNSELING SCHEDULE for TS PGEC-2015 (GATE-2014/2015 & GPAT 2015)
|Certificate Verification||GATE /GPAT||Exercising web options|
|3-08-2015||All eligible and qualified candidates||07-08-2015 to 08-08-2015|
Candidates have to pay non-refundable processing fee of Rs.400 / – for SC / ST candidates and Rs.800 / others-at the time of the certificate verification.
Certificates to be submitted: The following Original certificates are to be submitted at the time of verification
- GATE Score / GPAT /PGECET Rank Card & also PGECETHall Ticket
- Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent.
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education.
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in Telangana/A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside Telangana/A.P. from M.R.O. in case of candidates who studied outside the state of Telangana/AP.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
Incoming search terms:
- tg pgecet counselling date 2015 (1)
- ts M tech web counselling (1)