The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) is all set to host the Joint Test Access Design (CEED) 2016 on December 6, 2015. Registration will be open today it is September 7. Interested candidates can download the admit cards authority website. The admit cards will be available for download from November 7 to December 5.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Design or Interior Design or its equivalent (Four-Year Programme after 10+2)
- Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or its equivalent of Four Year Programme after 10+2)
- A (four Year Professional Programme after 10+2)
- GD Art (five Year Programme after Class 10th) with one year post qualification professional experience.
- Master’s degree in Arts, Science or Computer Applications (Two-year programme after 10+2+3)
Fee Details: Candidates interested should pay an application fee of Rs.2,000 and Rs.1,000 should be paid by the general & OC and SC, ST, PwD and Women Candidates for the registration procedure.
Apply online by clicking following link www.gate.iitb.ac.in/ceed2015
Application Deadline: September 7th
Admit Card Download: November 7th to December 5th
Exam Date: December 6th
Results Declaration: January 15th