Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company (MAHADISCOM) has recently published a recruitment notice to fill several 1,648 Junior Assistant, Junior Engineer & Assistant Engineer posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the online mode on or before September 28, 2015. More details are given below.
Organisation Name: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company (MAHADISCOM)
Number Of Posts: 1648 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 970 posts
- Assistant Engineer: 565 posts
- Junior Engineer: 62 Posts
- Assistant Vigilance Officer : 51 Posts
- For Jr Assistant:Candidates should have passed Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology.
- For Assistant Engineer: Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- For Assistant Vigilance Officer:Degree of any Govt. recognized University with at-least 60% aggregate marks OR Diploma with 55% marks OR Degree in Electrical / Electronics/ Information Technology.
- For Junior assistant (Accountant):Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Business Administration / Bachelor of Management Studies with MS-CIT
Age Limit: Candidates age must be below 35 years for Jr Assistant post, For All other posts must be below 30 years.
How To Apply: Eligible & Interested candidates can apply through online mode on its official webpage www.mahadiscom.in on or before 28th September, 2015
General/ Category candidates have to pay: Rs.500/-
SC/ST Category candidates have to pay: Rs.250/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on written test & Interview.
Important Dates: Last date for submission of online applications: 28th Sept, 2015
Official Webpage: http://www.mahadiscom.in/
Incoming search terms:
- mseb junior assistant accountant syllabus (1)