OU B.Ed Annual Exam Revaluation Notification 2015
The results of Bachelor of Education (Annual), Examinations held in Jul / Aug 2015 are declared and made available in University web site. (www.osmania.ac.in).The Candidates are advised to collect the Memorandum of Marks from their respective Colleges on or after 14-10-2015.
PHOTOCOPY: The candidate will be provided photocopy of his/her theory answer script on payment of Rs. 1000/- per paper. The request for photocopy of answer script should be submitted in the prescribed Performa available in OU website by the concerned candidate duly attested by the Principal of the college along with
(i) Demand Draft/Remittance Coupon drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Osmania University Exam Fee Fund A/c No. 52198262033”.
(ii) Hall Ticket and
(iii) Copy of Memo / Internet Memo
The photocopy of the answer script will be sent to the candidate by post in a month from the last date of submission. The request for Photocopy of answer script will be accepted at the Examination Branch, O.U from 07.10.2015.
REVALUATION: The students are requested to approach any of the AP Online Centers for submission of Revaluation request along with required fee in CASH and copy of Memo/Internet Memo. The Revaluationrequests will be accepted from 07.10.2015. Candidates should note that there is NO REVALUATION for Practical Papers.
Note: 1. The application for photocopy of Answer Script has to be submitted by the candidate in Person at the Examination Branch, O.U.
2. The Candidates who desire to apply for Revaluation should apply Separately without waiting for the Photocopy of Answer Script.
Incoming search terms:
- b ed revaluation result 2015 ou (6)
- osmania university bed revaluation result (4)
- b ed revaluation result 2015 date (3)
- b ed revaluation result (3)
- ts ou b ed revaluation results 2015 (3)
- ou bed revaluation last date 2015 (2)
- annual exam b ed revaluation result 2015 at ou (2)
- b Ed revaluation result 2015 show releasing date (2)
- ou bed revaluation 2015 (2)
- ts bed annual result revalation date (2)