The JIPMER has invited eligible candidates to fill 375 posts of senior residents in different departments of the institution. The institute has decided to fill vacancies in multiple phases to every two months.
In the first phase the institute decided to fill 78 vacancies for which is scheduled examination and interview to be held on 06-10-2015 to 07-10-2015.
Qualification: The candidate must be a Post Graduate in relevant departments.
- General and OBC – Rs. 500
- SC/ST -Rs. 250 DD in favour of The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-06.
Application Process: All eligible candidates have to attend the written test/ interview according to their serial number along with all original documents required for post mentioned in notice on 06-10-2015 to 07-10-2015 at 08:30 AM.
Age Limit: 33 years of those having post graduate degree, 35 years for post doctoral degree holders (DM/ M.Ch). Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidates as per govt rules.
Selection Process: written test and interview.
- Date and Time of Written Test/Interview for S.No- 1 to 12: 06-10-2015 at 08:30 AM.
- Date and Time of Written Test/Interview for S.No- 13 to 23: 07-10-2015 at 08:30 AM.
- Venue: Hunter Theatre, Ground Floor, Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06.
No. Of Vacancies in Department Wise
- Anesthesiology : 17 vacancies
- Anatomy : 2 vacancies
- Biochemistry : 1 vacancies
- Blood Tranfusion : 7 vacancies
- Dermatology : 1 vacancies
- EMSD (casuality): 7 vacancies
- N.T : 2 vacancies
- Forensic : 1 vacancies
- Geriatic : 2 vacancies
- Medicine : 5 vacancies
- Neonatology : 3 vacancies
- Obst & Gynecology : 3 vacancies
- Orthopediacs : 2 vacancies
- Pharmacology : 1 vacancies
- Physiology : 2 vacancies
- P&SM : 2 vacancies
- Pulmonary Medicine : 3 vacancies
- Radio Daiagnosis : 4 vacancies
- Surgery : 5 vacancies
- Gasto- medicine : 6 vacancies
- Nuclear medicine : 6 vacancies
- Pediatrics : 1 vacancies