Telangana AEO Irrigation & CAD Syllabus 2016 Previous Papers
Telangana government has issued a statement about releasing 1069 vacancies in Agriculture Cooperation And I & CAD Department. Candidates who have completed their graduation are looking for the jobs in various sectors. Those who are seeking for the job in TSPSC this year and missed that opportunity can try their luck this drive. All the aspirants are willing to appear for the written examination had to prepare for the syllabus. The candidates who are willing to start their preparation can check the syllabus and exam pattern from here. The official notification takes time to release due to the some issues, but the interested candidates can start their preparation.
All the candidates those who want to utilize this chance for getting a job this year had to work hard to stand still in this completion. Applicants have to focus on their preparation right now to compete with the candidates who are preparing from years attending various institutions. Those who are confident in the subject can crack the examination as per the recruitment there are 1069 posts available. All the candidates are now fighting for the available 1069 posts, who will score more marks will get the job in this drive.
Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Organization Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Number of Posts: 1069 Posts
Name of The Posts:
- Agricultural extension officer Grade 2- 1000
- Assistant Hydrologist- 37
- Assistant Geo physicist-2
- Assistant chemist-1
- Irrigation &CAD department
- Assistant engineer (civil) – 10
- Technical Assistant (Geophysics) – 6
- Technical Assistant (Hydrogeology) – 7
- Technical assistant hydrology- 5
- Assistant Executive
- Engineer (Mechanical)-1
Location: Across Telangana state
Category: Syllabus Pattern
TSPSC AEO Exam Pattern:
Candidates who are waiting to apply can check the exam pattern from below. All the aspirates are advised to go through the pattern to how many marks are allotted for each paper. Plan the schedule to complete the portion in time. Everyone applying for this recruitment had to prepare according to the syllabus. The candidates had to concentrate on the topics which they felt difficult in the previous exams. Only after rectifying the mistakes applicants can improve their score.
|Written Test||No of Questions||
|Paper-I General Studies & General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper-II Agriculture (Diploma Level)
(English & Telugu Version)
Dry Land Agriculture (Vocational Degree Level)
TSPSC AEO Syllabus:
Here we have collected the portion from various sources for the AEO applicants. This will help all the candidates searching for the syllabus to start the preparation online. Individuals had to work hard to complete the portion in time. Here we have provided all the topics under each subject preparing accordingly will help you to complete all the topics and score more marks in the written test.
TSPSC AEO Agriculture Syllabus
- Crop production and improved management practices.
- Soil Science.
- Horticulture and forestry.
- Agricultural Economics.
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development.
- Agricultural Energy Sources, Machinery.
- Plant Breeding, Seed Technology, Seed testing.
- Crop pests and their management.
- Plant diseases and their control.
- Land surveying, water engineering and Green House Technology.
TSPSC AEO General Studies and General Abilities Syllabus:
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management.
- The economy of India and Telangana.
- Geography of India with a focus on Telangana.
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government.
- History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood.
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English (8th Class Standard)
TSPSC AEO Dry Land Agriculture (Vocational Degree Level) Syllabus
- Rainfed Agriculture.
- Rainfed Crops.
- Rainwater management – principles and methods.
- Crop management in rainfed agriculture.
- Mechanization in dryland agriculture.
- Technology dissemination in rainfed areas.
- Conventional and modern extension systems.
- Drought management.
- Sustainable agriculture.
- Monsoons and Agro-climatic classifications in Telangana and India.