TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2015 Released
TNPSC Group 1 2015 Admit Card – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) released the admit card for TNPSC Combined Civil Services Group-1 Exam 2015 at www.tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary examination is scheduled on 08/11/2015 from 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. As per official notification by TNPSC, now TNPSC CCS -1 Admit Card or Hall Tickets can be downloaded from the Commission website.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) had invited applications for the recruitment of Deputy Collector (Post Code: 1001), Deputy Superintendent of Police (Post Code: 1002), Assistant Commissioner (Post Code: 1003) and District Registrar in the State of Tamil Nadu. A written exam will be conducted by Tamil Nadu PSC for CCS -1 on 08th November, 2015. The selection will be made in three successive stages, viz
(i) Preliminary Examination for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Written Examination,
(ii) Main Written Examination and
(iii) an Oral Test in the form of an Interview.
The TNPSC Group 1 Prelims written exam will be multiple choice objective type.
- Single paper in General Studies-200 items
- Degree Standard – General Studies: 150 items and Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard) 50 items
- Time duration for the Exam is 03 Hrs.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs and BCMs is 90 Marks and for others it is 120 Marks.
- One mark each will be deducted for incorrect or absence of shading Register Number and question booklet series.
TNPSC Group – 1 Prelims Exam Admit Card 2015