The Seat Allotment for the TS PGECET 2015 is now announced on September 7, 2015. Candidates can download their provisional allotment letter after entering their TS PGECET 2015 Hall Ticket No or their GATE Registration No.
Details of TS PGECET 2015 Seat Allotment:
- Seat Allotment will be based on the choice filling of the candidates and their TS PGECET 2015 Rank.
- Candidates will receive an SMS on their mobiles after the announcement of the TS PGECET 2015 Seat Allotment
- To check their Seat Allotment, candidates must log in after entering their TS PGECET 2015 Hall Ticket No ortheir GATE 2015 Registration No. They must also enter the password to log in.
- They must download the provisional TS PGECET 2015 Seat Allotment letter and print it.
- They must report to the allotted colleges with the TS PGECET 2015 Seat Allotment letter, specified documents and fees.
- Candidates who do not report to the allotted colleges by the specified dates will forfeit their seats.
First Phase Seat allotments are released. Students are required to Report to the allotted college between 8th and 11th September, 2015 otherwise allotted seat stands cancelled. Classwork commences from 14th September, 2015.
Candidates can now download TS PGECET 2015 Allotment orders from below by entering their respective Hall Ticket Number or Registration Number and Password.