The candidates who have appeared and secured ranks in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET-2015 are directed to attend counseling for admission to MBBS / BDS courses for the academic year 2015-16 in the medical and dental colleges in Andhra Pradesh including all schools the state in Andhra Pradesh State University affiliated Dr.NTR Health Sciences at any of the following counseling centers as the calendar below. Candidates do not have to submit any application form for admission to MBBS / BDS courses according GOMs.No.140 and 141, HM and FW (E1) Dept., Dt.04-07-2009.
Eligibility: The candidate should have qualified in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET-2015
- OC candidates should secure not less than 50% marks in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET -2015
- BC/SC/ST candidates should secure not less than 40% marks in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET -2015
- OC PH candidates should secure not less than 45% marks in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET -2015
Counseling Schedule Phase I
Note: The seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for women in charge of Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati also be filled and the candidates in the university must pay the annual tuition fee of Rs.60,000 / – as GOMSNo.120, HM and FW (C1) Dept., dt.23.08.2014 and according to standards set by SVIMS and to pay the fee of Rs University. 16,000 / – at the time of counseling.
- Successful applicants must pay the fee at the counseling center on the day of counseling in the form of demand draft drawn (not before the date of this Notice) at any nationalized bank in favor of “Registrar, Dr NTR University of Health Sciences “payable at Vijayawada”.
- If the candidate fails to pay the fee after choosing the seat, the seat is automatically canceled without notice. Candidates will not be given any extension of time to pay the fee.
- The University Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Counseling Fee Details: All candidates who attend counseling have to pay an amount of Rs.1500 / – for OC / BC and Rs.800 / – candidates for SC / ST and advisory fee at the reception desk of the counseling center regardless of their selection / admission. The receipt can be produced in counseling advice for subsequent entry into the counseling center. (Non refundable)
Fee Details: (Payable to the counseling center on the day of the selection itself): According GOMs.No.30, HM and FW (C1) dt.17-04-2015 Department Principal Secretary to the Government of Andhra Pradesh .
|Seat Type||MBBS Course||BDS Course|
|Govt. College||Rs. 7000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 6000/-||Rs. 10000/-|
|Private College ‘A’||Rs. 11500/-||Rs.10000/-||Rs. 10500/-||Rs. 10000/-|
The candidates are advised to read the regulations for admission into MBBS / BDS courses for the academic year 2015-16 which is available on the website of the University: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Incoming search terms:
- medical counselling date of 2015 in ap (2)
- eamcet bipc counciling dates (1)
- eamcet medical counceling dates 2015 (1)
- mana news in apeamcet bipc counsealing phone number (1)
- medical counselling 2015 in ap pharmacy (1)
- ap bipc stream b pharm counseling 2015-16 (1)
- ts eamcet counsilling pharmacy 2015 bipc stream (1)
- ts eamcet medical counselling shedule for16 001 to 60 000 (1)
- www ap eamcet medicalcounceling com (1)
- www ap medical counselling 2015 (1)