The candidates who have appeared and secured ranks in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET-2015 are directed to attend counseling for admission to MBBS / BDS courses for the academic year 2015-16 in the medical and dental colleges in Andhra Pradesh including all schools the state in Andhra Pradesh State University affiliated Dr.NTR Health Sciences at any of the following counseling centers as the calendar below. Candidates do not have to submit any application form for admission to MBBS / BDS courses according GOMs.No.140 and 141, HM and FW (E1) Dept., and Dt.04-07-2009.
The Certificates to be produced at the Time of Counseling:
The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and two sets of attested Xerox copies.
- Hall Ticket of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET -2015
- Rank card of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET -2015
- S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination
- Transfer certificate
- Study certificates from 6thClass to Intermediate
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed (a)Income Certificate of Parent issued by M.R.O / Tahsildar on or after 01.01.2015(b) Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service.
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
Counseling Fee: All candidates who attend counseling have to pay an amount of Rs.1500 / – for OC / BC and Rs.800 / – candidates for SC / ST and advisory fee at the reception desk of the counseling center regardless of their selection / admission. The receipt can be produced in counseling advice for subsequent entry into the counseling center. (Non refundable)
Fee Details: (To be paid at the counseling center on the day of selection itself): As per G.O.Ms.No.30, HM & FW., (C1) Department dt.17-04-2015 of Principal Secretary to Government of Andhra Pradesh.
|Seat Type||MBBS Course||BDS Course|
|University FeeOne Time||Tuition FeePer annum||University FeeOne time||Tuition FeePer Annum|
|Govt. College||Rs. 7000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 6000/-||Rs. 10000/-|
|Private College ‘A’||Rs. 11500/-||Rs.10000/-||Rs. 10500/-||Rs. 10000/-|
First Phase Counselling Schedule:
Counseling Centers: It is advisable to eligible to attend counseling in any of the following advice centers of their choice candidates.
|Vijayawada||Administrative Building. Dr NTR University of Health Sciences.|
|Visakhapatnam||Opp. School of Distance Education, Andhra University Campus.|
|Tirupathi||Old MBA building, S.V University.|
|Hyderabad||JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.|
Download NTRUHS MBBS/ BDS Counselling 2015
Incoming search terms:
- ap mbbs and bds notification2015 (1)
- nottfication of medical counclleing of 2015 (1)
- ntruhs ap nic in present news (1)
- ntruhs com-2015 mbbs counselling notifications (1)
- ntruhs counselling 2015 (1)
- postponement of ap mbbs counseling 2015 (1)
- seat allotment list -telangana eamcet Mbbs Bds counselling 2015 (1)
- www a p mbbsbdscounselling (1)
1 CommentAdd a Comment
Would you please tell me about (b) Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service?