ANU B.Pharmacy 1st Year Exam Fee Notification 2016
Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) has released B.Pharmacy 1st Year January Exam Fee Notification 2016 on its Official Website @ www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for payment of examinations fee for examinations (II/IV 3rd Semester Regular), (I/ IV 1st and 2nd Semester Supplementary), to be held in January, 2016, the following is the fee schedule of dates for the payment of examination fee and receipt of filled in applications for the above exams.
- Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of applications to the Principal: 5th January, 2016
- Last date for payment of fee with a late fee of Rs. 100/- and submission of applications to the Principal: 7th January, 2016
- Last date for submission of Gallies by the Colleges in triplicate online registration soft copy and two hard copies submitted to the CE, office as was done in July, 2015 for I/ IV Exams: 11th January, 2016
Date of Commencement of Examinations:
- II/ IV B.Pharmacy (3rd Semester) (Regular): 27th January, 2016 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
- I/ IV 1st & 2nd Semesters B.Pharmacy (Supply): 27th January, 2016 (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
- Whole examination fee (Theory only): Rs. 840/-
- Fee for single paper: Rs. 250/-
- Fee for two papers: Rs. 330/-
- Fee for three papers: Rs. 440/-
- Fee for four papers: Rs. 550/-
- Fee for four or more papers: Rs. 840/-
- Practical examination fee for each paper: Rs. 220/-
The Principals of concerned colleges are requested to make arrangements for collecting the Exams. Fee and Submit the challans along with Nominal rolls through online data in the prescribed form on or before 11th January, 2016 without fail, if submitted after due date Examinations will not be conducted to your college. This is for information, and prompts action.
Official Website: www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in