RRB Railway 18738 Vacancies Recruitment 2016
RRB Railway Recruitment 2016 Notification released by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) for 18252 Clerk, Traffic Apprentice, Goods Guard, Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice (TA), ASM and Other Posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply through Online mode from Official Website www.indianrailways.gov.in before last date 25th January, 2016. Further more details are educational qualification, age limit, application fee and selection process given below.
Name of the Organization: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Name of the Post: Clerk, Traffic Apprentice, Goods Guard, Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice (TA), ASM and Other Posts
Total Number of Posts: 18252 Posts
- Commercial Apprentice (CA): 703 Posts
- Traffic Apprentice (TA): 1645 Posts
- Enquiry-Cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC): 127 Posts
- Goods Guard: 7591 Posts
- Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist: 869 Posts
- Junior Accounts Assistant-Cum-Typist (JAA): 1205 Posts
- Assistant Station Master (ASM): 5942 Posts
- Traffic Assistant: 166 Posts
- Senior Time Keeper: 4 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed 10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ Engineer in relevant field from any recognized university and also have typing proficiency in English/ Hindi on Computer.
Age Limit: Candidates Age should be between 18 years to 32 years. Age relaxation as per government rules.
- General and OBC Category Candidates have to Pay Rs. 100/-
- No Application fee for SC/ ST Category Candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates selection process will be based on their performance in written exam and personal interview.
How to Apply: All Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode from Official Website www.indianrailways.gov.in. Last date is 25th January, 2016.
Starting date for online applications: 26th December, 2015
Last date for online applications: 25th January, 2016
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in