JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2015 Revised Schedule for Joint Seat Allocation
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has failed to release the All India Rank list on 29 June 2015. This made the IIT to change the schedule published earlier.
According to the second revised schedule, online registration and fill options for admission to various technical institutions begin on June 30 and end on July 4. First round of seat allocation is scheduled from July 5. Other dates have also been postponed by one day.
Completion of decisions for the allocation of seat joint (Josaa 2015) was set to begin yesterday, however, was delayed again, and now begin today. Students will be able to choose their university / course www.josaa.nic.in.
This procedure was scheduled to begin on June 26, but was postponed until June 29 as CBSE had not declared to the ranks to main JEE 2015 Paper 1 and Paper 2. The joint allocation of new seats was delayed for a day, for the same reason.
The revised allocation activities joint seat for admission to IIT-ISM, NTI, IIITs and other GFTIs schedule is as follows:
- June 30 to July 4: Filling-in of choices
- July 3: Mock seat allocation
- July 5: Allocation/Validation of seats
- July 6: Round one of seat allocation
- July 7 to 11: Round one of seat acceptance (students to accept/reject the allocated seat)
- July 12: Round two of seat allocation
- July 13 to 16: Round two of seat acceptance
- July 17: Round three of seat allocation
- July 18 to 20: Round three of seat acceptance
- July 21: Round four of seat allocation (NITs and Preparatory courses at IITs)
- July 21: Academic session to begin at IITs
- July 22 to 26: Round four of seat acceptance
- July 22 to 26: Candidates to report in person for admissions to NITs
- July 27: Academic session to begin for NITs and Preparatory courses at IITs
According to the notice, further schedule for admission to IITs will be announced online by July 26.