Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recently invited applications for recruitment of officials in different positions and apprentices management practices in the department. The preliminary examination was held in October. Eligible candidates can apply online in the prescribed format on or before August 1.
The aspirants can carry the documents and Interview time.
- The aspirants must take the print out of the valid interview call letter
- The candidates must carry the online application form registered for CWE PO/MT-5
- Fate of birth and proof of identity card
- Marksheets and the certificates of educational qualification or equivalent. Original documents should be produced before August 1st.
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- OBC Caste Certificate containing the non-creamy layer clause should be valid as on the interview date if called for the interview
- Disability certificate will be issued in the prescribed format issued by the district medical board in case of persons with disability category. If the aspirant issued the services of the scribe at the time of CWE the duly filled in details of the scribe in the defined format.
- An ex-service man copy has to be produced of the service or discharge book along with the pension payment order and the documentary proof of the rank last/presently held at the interview time. The aspirants who is still in defense service should carry the certificate from the competent authority which will be relieved from the defence services on or before July 31st
- Aspirants serving the government offices/public sector undertakings are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate”
- Aspirants eligible for the age relaxation should produce the domicile certificate at the Interview time.
- Candidate should produce experience certificate and other relevant document at the interview time.
For more details about IBPS Recruitment 2015: